The apartment is in the only residential property on the small road Dove Street, located just 30 metres from Suffolk New College and close to the Regent Theatre and Ipswich Waterfront. Neptune Marina is approximately 5 minute walk away.
Christchurch Park and the beautiful Christchurch Mansion is just a short walk away. This beautiful Tudor mansion is open to the public all year long (no entrance charge) and often holds exhibitions and outdoor summer concerts.
A personal fitness trainer/fitness centre can also be found close by and there is a well stocked convenience shop round the corner with a good selection of fresh produce.
The nearby Dove Public House serves home cooked food and traditional ales. Some of these ales are produced in their own microbrewery.
This newly renovated apartment has been finished to an extremely high standard, providing all of life's "essential" luxuries.
This first floor apartment is available on a serviced basis only for a minimum of 1 week and can sleep up to 4 occupants.
There is the possibility of a secure garage for one vehicle next door to this apartment.
- Full width open plan room with kitchen, dining area and lounge and the option to partition off one end to provide additional sleeping using a drop down double bed
- French doors to a roof terrace. The terrace is the perfect place to have dinner and watch the sun go down or to start the day with breakfast. The aspects are east and west. The terrace is private and not overlooked. Please note: this outdoor space in not suitable for outside cooking as the flooring is not suitable.
- 3 large windows making this room very light and airy
- Lounge equipped with a 55" TV with TV package and wifi
- Shower room with toilet at one end which doubles as an en suite if the drop down bed is used,
- Master bedroom equipped with a 4 poster bed and adjacent en suite with wet area, "his and hers" basins and toilet. There is also a Bluetooth bathroom mirror so that you can connect your phone, play music or catch up with the news, plus two sets of USB socket chargers.
- Approximate living area around 58 sq metres
- Lighting system
This apartment also has a few extra's such as table lamps switchable from the master light switch on entry in to the apartment.
NB This apartment is fully serviced including weekly clean, extra cleaning available, laundry service, 24 hour helpline.
All the furniture has been made by Belvedere Reproductions and can be replicated for sale. Visit www.belvederereproductions.co.uk
1 - 6 Nights
7 - 27 Nights £66.00
28 - 89 Nights £60.00
90 - Unlimited Nights £47.00